Monday, May 10, 2010

April Scrapbook Retreat - Gabby Scrappers

We had a great time at our scrapbook retreat.  This was our 7th time to go and enjoy time away.  This time the theme was "April Showers" so Susan got us all umbrellas with our logo, she is soo clever. 

Pat, the owner of the place we stay, told us about a ranch down the road that had beautiful bluebonnets.  We found the ranch and arranged with the owner to come back that evening and get some pictures and a group shot. 

I had brought my tripod to take a group shot.  Well.....  I only had 10 seconds to get from ditch, across the dirt road to the other ditch.  I started running, trying to get there in time to pose.  I am not sure what happened first, but I lost my shoe and ended up on my rear end.  It brought a roar of laughter, including me.  I was soo embarassed but okay.  You can see my shoe and hand.  Next shot worked, yea.  

Angie and I took some pictures in the bluebonnets, she said that she felt like we were taking engagement shots, so she really got in to it.  It was sooo funny!  

Thanks ladies for making this a great get away!!  I got 32 pages done.  I was pretty proud of that! 



No comments: