
Cari was telling me about these meatball subs her family enjoys. So we tried them, they were awesome!!! I have never had a meatball sub before, man was it good! Thanks Cari! Enjoy!!
Meatball Subs
1 pound ground beef
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 package sub sandwich rolls
Sliced mozzarella cheese
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef with the next 7 ingredients. Roll into meatballs approximately 3 inches or so in diameter and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees and then turn them and cook another five minutes.Pour sauce into large pot on the stove. Add meatballs. Let simmer for about 30 minutes to 1 hour for extra flavor. I open the rolls and put meatball that have been cut in half flat side to the bread and cover them with cheese. One side of the bread has nothing on it. Put all your sandwiches on a cookie sheet in the oven preheated to about 400 until the cheese is melted. This will give you a nice toasted one side and a yummy cheese melt on the other.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the recipe! I am going to have to try it!
Ginger
They are good, hope you like them!
I will have to try it out!
Post a Comment