Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy October






















This month has already been a busy month. Zach had homecoming a couple of weeks ago. I made my first mum with the help of a friend, thought it turned out well. I had so much fun I made Ashlyn one too. Zach turned 17, wow that one is hard to believe!! We went to eat at Red Robin for his favorite, bacon cheese burger. He got an i-touch for his birthday and love it!! Bill went elk hunting in Colorado for a week. He did not see an elk but enjoyed the beautiful outdoors. Ashlyn made the safety patrol team at school, we are soo proud of her.

4 comments:

Sooner Woman said...

that is too cool!! love the blog!

Sooner Woman said...

that is soo cool!! love the blog!!

Allene said...

Loved the blogsite, can't wait to follow your busy family.

God Bless Y'all

Karen said...

Love the blog!!Love the Trout family!