Senior Banquet is a very special event, I would say night but there is so much more to it than just the night. I have been looking forward to this night for a few years. I have helped with the banquet over the years for different seniors. I could not believe that it was actually our turn to be honored.
It was such a fun night and shared by many of my favorite people.
We gather things for Zach's Senior Table, things that tell about him and what he likes. It was fun gathering things for this.
His sign above his table, one of my favorite pictures.
My parents came down to attend.
Marla and Shirley also came to enjoy the evening.
The Seniors
The Sharbine Family.
Us.
We got a turn to brag, embarass Zach. Bill spoke and I supported. I knew that I could not stand up there and speak without blubbering, I just supported. I also contributed to the stories.
Melanie, she and Zach have been friends since they were 4 and are both going to Oklahoma Christian.
Ashlyn also spoke and told her version of the time Zach caught his hair on fire with a sparkler. It was funny, see Zach's expression below.
Me and my dear friend Marla, love this girl!!
Marla, me and brother Larry.
Ash in brother's letter jacket.
Melaine, Zach, Cole and Tiffany.
No comments:
Post a Comment