Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Senior Football Pictures - LD Bell

I have to honestly say I have dreaded my kids becoming Seniors since they were little.  Just something about not seeing them everyday is heartbreaking to me.  I know that they must grow up and be on their own but I will miss them not being home.

The upcoming Seniors had picture day and the Senior parents were asked to come as well.  The players wore navy and the parents took turns wearing the white jersey.  We had fun watching the dads try and fit in their sons jerseys.

Love this pictures, Zach was happy and enjoying it.  That made it a lot of fun because you know how boys can be about getting their picture taken.  So proud of my boy!!  I know this year is going to fly by.  Sure will miss football.



1 comment:

Amber said...

love that last one--so sweet!