Hard to believe that we had snow so much this year. The kids do not even get excited any more. We had some flurries yesterday, but nothing stuck. We all had a snow day on February 12th, we got over 10 inches. It was a lot of fun. We have not had that much snow here in Texas in a long time. It was amazing!! So pretty and thick. The snow was so heavy it broke some of our branches. The snow was taller than Josie so Zach made her a path so she could walk around.
We cooked a big breakfast, the kids played in the snow and made snow men, I made chicken tortilla soup. It was such a fun and relaxing day. Zach said he loves days that we stay at home because I cook all day.
1 comment:
Such a cute snowman! And I love the sweater that Josie is wearing!
Post a Comment