Wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I am so thankful and blessed for my family and wonderful friends. I have so many blessings and am thankful for each of them. My wish is for you and your families to have a wonderful time together creating memories with your loved ones. I know this can be a stressful time of year, try to take a step back, take a deep breath (learned that from my dear friend Allene) and enjoy yourself! I love each one of you. Merry Christmas!!!
Thanksgiving Week!
14 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks Andrea! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family! By the way, Freeway has a gift for you! :)
Now is the day after Christmas and I am just taking time to reflect of all the joy and happiness that was abounding from our home yesterday. It is ALL about the perfect gift. It doesn't necessarily cost alot of money, but it is given in love.
God gave humanity the PERFECT gift when Jesus Christ was born. It was given out of God's love for each and every person whom He created.
How blessed are we to know such truths. Can't wait for Monday!!!
Post a Comment